PATENT # : US RE48,007
NSN #: 9691-680-01-6510
HALO VENT is a wound dressing that uses a novel combination of materials to provide a tenacious, occlusive seal, while managing the transfer of gases to or from the lungs, with the intent to help prevent pneumothorax, even in the presence of excessive blood or heavy perspiration.
- Package contains vent and seal to treat entrance and exit wounds
- Performs in temperature range of -30º – 140º F.
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 5.5″
- Manufactured in the USA
- 6-year shelf life
- Effective when debris or residue are present
- Durable packaging maintains integrity when folded
- Large pull tabs make for easy removal
- No latex used in the manufacturing of the product